INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Would you like to be part of the daily management of non-profit Galleri Heike Arndt DK in Berlin (DE) or Kettinge (DK), where contemporary art, cultural networks and international exhibitions are being communicated?
We offer you in Berlin: An independent and interdisciplinary internship in one of the most exciting cities in Europe. You will get a chance to use the theories you have acquired during your studies within an international team.
We offer you in Kettinge: An independent and interdisciplinary internship in a beautiful Danish countryside close to the sea and just 2 hours from Copenhagen. You will get a chance to use the theories you have acquired during your studies within an international team and be part of developing further our residency + gallery activities.
We look for: Highly motivated, open-minded team players with both independent and collaborative working skills.
Art Historian & Cultural Management
Are you enthusiastic about art…
• Do you have a background in the arts?
• Are able to communicate coherently in spoken and written English?
• Posses good interpersonal and organisational skills to work as the Key Accountant for our artists and partners?
Passionate about the arts and believe it’s time to put your creativity into practice…
• Do you have a background in graphic/web design or a similar course?
• Possess some knowledge in coding for websites?
• Are knowledgeable in WordPress, InDesign, Photoshop and MailChimp?
• Video and visual communication for social media
Audiovisual design & Video making
Are you enthusiastic about editing videos and film-making…
• Do you have a background in cinema production or audiovisual communication?
• Are you interested in film culture?
• Are you proficient in editing software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects or similar?
You need your own equipment to work with.
Administration & Languages
Maybe you’re thinking about putting your skills to use in a creative atmosphere, and believe an art gallery is a great place to start…
• Are you studying Languages and/or administration at Higher Education?
• Have mastery in spoken and written English, German and/or any other Nordic Language?
• Are you knowledgeable in Mailchimp, Excel and Word applications?
Communications & Social Media
So you’ve got a thing for social media and have a flair for creativity and writing…
• Are passionate about the use of social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram?
• Fluent in spoken and written English?
• Possess strong and accurate writing skills?
Team Leader & Project Management
Are you a natural leader and passionate about making things happen…
• Do you have a background in Cultural Management or Administration or Art History?
• Can communicate fluently in spoken and written English and/or German/Danish?
• Possess exceptional organisation skills?
• Have strong interpersonal skills?
The duration of the internship is 3 – 6 months (September – December) and/or (March– July). As the gallery is non-profitable, the internship will be unpaid. However, our internship is suitable for an Erasmus+ grant application at your home university.
The interns’ different areas will often overlap, meaning that you will have a great influence on the strategic planning regarding the gallery’s future and you will have the freedom to start new projects in the gallery.
If one of the roles above is perfect for you, then submit your application to be part of our 2021 team!
Please note, all available positions will be announced here, we cannot accept applications for time periods other than those mentioned.
Open positions spring2021: Arthistory
for this position contact us by mail.
Application time for all other positions is from March 1th- December 1th.
Please do not send us beside these dates.
For any further inquiries, please email us at